Monday, November 27, 2006

Where have I been?

Well, lots has changed since my last post. I had a baby boy, Guru-Nitai dasa, and honestly it has been a lot more work than I thought! He is a peaceful sweet boy, but still it’s been life changing. Go here for pics http://nutsfromthetree.com.

I got a new job, I work as a system analyst for the Better Business Bureau. What is a systems analyst? Umm… It’s really a glorified web master. Yes, the programming is difficult, but the pace is laid back, so over all it’s a good job.

My friends and I entered the 72 hour film challenge. It’s a competition where you have 72 hours to write, shoot, edit and send in an 8 minute film. It was fun and crazy but we did it! I will post the link to the film we shot soon. But the best thing is it sparked interest in us to work on other film projects. First up we want to make a documentary on the life of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu. Who is that? Ahh…. that is a good question, one that will be answered soon. Expect a lot of post on Mahaprabhu.

So I’m back, recovering from the thanksgiving weekend. If you are a vegan, like me, many creatures are giving thanks for you eating habits. If you are NOT please go here.

Book mark me, and tell your friends to visit me here.

Jagai Nitai Dasa

No comments: